Athenica is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers comprehensive employee benefits, competitive compensation, and excellent professional growth opportunities in a caring, privately-owned, small company environment. Prospective candidates must possess good written and oral communication skills.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your resume, cover letter with salary requirements, and position title (PDF only) to:
Athenica Environmental Services, Inc.
45-09 Greenpoint Avenue
Long Island City
New York 11104
Attention: Human Resources Department.
Athenica Environmental Services, Inc. has an immediate opportunity in its Queens, NY office.
- Conduct Phase I Environmental Site Assessments including field investigations, research and report preparation in accordance with the latest ASTM standards and AAI regulations, including non-scrope considerations (asbestos-containing materials, lead-based paint, mold, etc.).
- Perform Phase II Subsurface Investigations including installation of soil borings and groundwater monitoring wells, screening of soil samples for evidence of field contamination utilizing appropriate instrumentation and observations, describing of soil conditions in accordance with standard industry practices, and collection of representative soil, groundwater, sub-slab vapor and indoor air samples for laboratory analysis.
- Oversee remediation projects.
- Assist in report writing, including preparation of detailed boring logs and data summary tables.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Geology, Engineering, Earth Science or related discipline.
- 0-2 years professional experience in the environmental consulting field.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel Power Point (AutoCAD a plus).
- 40-hour HAZWOPER training a plus
Please email a resume and cover letter with salary requirements and the position title in the subject line to email@example.com